Click Here! Make Money On The Internet | Proof Of Payments | Free May 2011 Calendar to Print and Color: My People String Experience

Saturday, November 6, 2010

My People String Experience

Well here I am after my first month as a People String "Stringer"... I love the home page!  I customized it to suit my own interests by adding all of my favorite places. I get paid to use google search, play a couple of short games, check my email, and shop around. This is what I normally do without getting paid.
 I signed up with People String on October 1.  I had earned a couple of dollars by October 18.  I logged in on the  19th, and I was very surprised to find that $4.51 had been added to my earnings for  "Search and Ad" .   I am pleased to announce that I now have $9.52 in peoplestring  earnings with $3.50 pending , and my people points are up to 13,340!!  I am hoping to reach my goal of 15,000 points before the "Search and Ad" gets added in again.. Wish me luck!

** PeopleString UpDate **

 
Today is December 29,2010 I am happy to say I have finally made it to $25.00 and can now have my earnings direct deposited to my bank account! Wow two payments in one day... I am excited about that!! Sidetick and PeopleString Rock!!  Check it out !!  Try it out!!  I think you won't have any complaints about making money while doing the things you normally do for freeJoin PeopleString NOW! ....And don't forget to sign up to play My Mad Millions to earn reward points! JOIN REWARD STRING NOW! QUESTIONS about any of these LINKS? EMAIL ME


 

No comments:

Post a Comment