Click Here! Make Money On The Internet | Proof Of Payments | Free May 2011 Calendar to Print and Color: Proof of Payment #3 From Beezag!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Proof of Payment #3 From Beezag!

Once again, Beezag paid me within one week of requesting Payment!  This is the fastest paying site that I know of except for You Data, which pays automatically every Friday, even if you only have 20 cents in your account! 
My Beezag earnings this time were strictly from watching the video ads which I truly enjoy because they are geared to my interests.  When I joined, I filled out a survey all about me and now the adds I get are based on that survey.  Many times the ad is actually for something I was going to purchase anyways.  Beezag pays you 5% cash back on all purchases from their ads.   I spend 5-10 minutes each evening on this site, and get paid to watch ads that I am interested in. Beezag Rocks!! in my book :)
You may have to click or double click to enlarge the image.  I hope you'll join me at Beezag 
http://bit.ly/hXs8N7


No comments:

Post a Comment