Click Here! Make Money On The Internet | Proof Of Payments | Free May 2011 Calendar to Print and Color: My 10 Dollar Click Experience

Saturday, November 6, 2010

My 10 Dollar Click Experience

Ten Dollars for each click?  Sounds too good to be true. It sounds so good that I hope it is true!  I decided to give it a try. It has been about a month since I started clicking the ads for them.  I am thinking of it as a game... sort of like My Mad Millions , one of my favorites.  I go there and log in, check my account, view earnings, and click on the adds. I have to read or listen for 60 seconds per ad, and then click on the number as instructed, close the page and start with the next ad. It is very easy and YES it does show that I earned $10.  When I reach $10,000, I can then request payment and then wait out the 60 days.... Ha! Hopefully I will be paid.. I have the link in my favorites with the title "DREAM ON!"  




CLICK HERE FOR TEN DOLLAR CLICK!!







I write for Demand Studios, also. Check out some of my articles below. If you click on one, it will take you to my ehow.com profile and you can view all of my recipes, etc. I would love to hear your comments!


How to Videos &
Articles: eHow.com


Search Engine Submission - AddMe

No comments:

Post a Comment