Click Here! Make Money On The Internet | Proof Of Payments | Free May 2011 Calendar to Print and Color: SideTick Pays you to Browse and Socialize

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

SideTick Pays you to Browse and Socialize

Ok, now I've joined yet another site... SideTick.Com has a ticker in the upper right hand corner that ticks away as you browse from page to page viewing  profiles, photos, posts and comments. The numbers add up fast!  You get 1000 points everyday just for commenting on Jenny's Blog.... I am new to this as of yesterday.....But I will keep you posted:)** Here is an UPDATE ** I 've been a member of SideTick for a Little over a month now... I have earned $23.57 so far. If I only answer Jenny's blog each day, I will still be requesting payoff in 3 days. I view other members blogs and photo albums and get as many clicks as I can each day. I will keep in touch and let you know when payout is :)

** UPDATE ** TODAY IS 12/29/2010
... I have requested Payment from my SideTick. Within 15 days, my payment will be deposited into my PayPal account. It is that easy!! It's all in the game of "Dream On"

SideTick has launched an auction site. I got 105 free bids for signing up. I used two bids to bid on two $10 gift cards. So far I'm still winning the auction! It's fun and it's free to join. What more do you need to know before you check it out? I hope you will join me at SideTick. Just click the title above or the banner below. See you there!

Oh, if you are interested in checking out the auction site, It's called Bigger Bidder and here is the link: http://www.biggerbidder.com/registration.php?ref=399

I also get paid to write articles for Bukisa. I love to cook so I mostly submit recipes or reviews of kitchen cookware and gadgets.



How to Videos & Articles: eHow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment