Click Here! Make Money On The Internet | Proof Of Payments | Free May 2011 Calendar to Print and Color: A PTC Investigation Site!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

A PTC Investigation Site!

 I found this great site to check out all of my earning sites.  http://ptc-investigation.com/default.aspx  . It lists the Scam sites, the "being watched" sites, ELITE sites, and there are reviews about most of them, too.  I have learned that one of my original earning sites is definitely a Scam.. Live and Learn.. I knew in my heart it was too good to be true :)  I called it "Dream On".. It's that ptc site  Ten Dollar Click...  Lol.. I had such high hopes about that site that I even named my blog after it... Major changes coming to my Blog!   I guess my $16,000 earned was a dream after all :)
   On the other hand, SendEarnings is on their Elite List!  along with Fusion Cash... If you are thinking of signing on to any of the earning sites, Ptc Investigations is a good place to go.  I never knew there were so many Earning sites.... and so many Scammers!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice of you to share this with us! I'm going to check them ALL out!! :o) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete