Click Here! Make Money On The Internet | Proof Of Payments | Free May 2011 Calendar to Print and Color: Beezag Proof of Payment

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Beezag Proof of Payment

Beezag Rocks!  I requested payment this morning and Payment is here in my Paypal account now... This is the Fastest paying site in my book!  I check my account twice a day mostly.. I watch the quick video ads, and get bonus points .. usually 50-100 points each.  Sometimes you are  entered into a sweepstakes to win gift cards.  If you like the ad, you can click and browse.. If you decide you want to buy, you earn 5% - !0% cash back..Before I shop for something I may need or want, I usually check my offers on all my earning sites to see if I can find it there and earn cash back..  Here is my Proof of Payment #2 from Beezag.  you may have to click or right click and view to enlarge it. Have a great day!
http://bit.ly/hXs8N7


No comments:

Post a Comment